Coinbase Review and Exchange Rates
Coinbase is a digital currency exchange based in San Franciso, United States. The company was founded in 2012 and launched its exchange services in May 2014.
Coinbase is one of the biggest cryptocurrency companies around. Its trading services are offered in 32 countries, while its cryptocurrency wallet is available in 190 countries, with more than 20 million customers around the world.
📈 Bitcoin conversion table
|Amount / Currency||BTC to USD||BTC to EUR||BTC to GBP||BTC to JPY||BTC to CNY||BTC to AUD||BTC to CAD||BTC to CHF|
When you use Coinbase exchange you get different trading fees depending on your payment method. These variable fees are ranging from roughly 1,49% to 3,99%.
The flat fees when using a bank account or USD Wallet are:
- $0,99 if the total transaction amount is $10 or less
- $1,49 if the total transaction amount is more than $10 but less than or equal to $25
- $1,99 if the total transaction amount is more than $25 but less than or equal to $50
- $2,99 if the total transaction amount is more than $50 but less than or equal to $200
- For transactions higher than $200, you pay 1,49% trading fee
If you want to purchase bitcoin with a credit or debit card, Coinbase would charge a fee of 3,99%.
Which local currencies does Coinbase support to buy and sell Bitcoin?
You should take into account that most bitcoin exchanges do not offer trading with every fiat currency. In addition to the transaction fee, you may also be subject to a conversion fee, depending on the available trading pairs that are accepted by the bitcoin exchange.
On Coinbase these are currently the pairs available to directly trade Bitcoin: